Monday, March 31, 2008

Every Decent Neighbourhood Needs a Good...

Will. Or a Goodwill. Ideally, every decent neighbourhood needs a Goodwill where the staff are not very knowledgeable about current labels and so conviently leave them underpriced(and if I was to design my dream thrift store: like to colour coordinate the used clothes.)In fact, any used clothing store will do, but on the East side of Coxwell at Gerrard, just above the No Frills, the residents of Gerrard India Bazaar have been gifted a Goodwill.

I dropped in for a browse, and to get a sense of what was on offer, and found six tops: two Banana Republic, a Tristain and America, a Mexx, and an Angora Sweater - none of which fit properly, sadly. There was also a plentiful supply of good condition Children's toys, and nice Girl's Clothes (said a little wistfully from the mother of a small Boy). I noted in particular a good many nice Leather Coats. But I was a little disappointed that I didn't find what I had dropped in for: Sari's. Considering our neighbourhood, I was hoping to find a few which would yield some nice material.

No comments: