Monday, March 10, 2008

Every Decent Neighbourhood needs a good...

Grocery Store

I was delighted to find a No Frills in Gerrard India Bazaar. This is my store of choice when taking into consideration the cost of groceries but sometimes, let's face it, we trade affordability for quality of produce. I was hugely impressed, therefore, by Dave's No Frills at 289 Coxwell Avenue - my first (and second) impression has been excellent - both because of the quality of the fruits and veg, and because of the overall cleanliness of the store. The layout is standard "No Frills" (it was therefore very easy for me to find exactly what I was looking for) and the service has been (in my limited experience) very swift, with the number of cashiers sufficient to meet demand.

Click http://www.shopnofrills.ca/ontario/oneStop.aspx to find your store hours and your most recent store flyer.

No comments: